Thank you for your interest in applying for UShadow! We are excited at the prospect of pairing you with an industry professional that can provide you with career guidance and advice.
Please note this completed application is due by 4:00pm on Friday, December 6th, 2013.
Late applications will not be accepted.
To apply to be matched with a UShadow host in Spring 2014, please login to HireACane and complete these steps:
- Complete the UShadow Application form, which includes your top 3 industry shadowing preferences
- Select the SURVEYS tab and respond to' UShadow Spring 2014.' This form includes 3 short answer responses that will be included in your application:
- Why are you interested in participating in UShadow?
- What do you hope to gain from your shadowing experience?
- How do you plan to prepare for and make the most of your UShadow experience?
- Submit your approved resume
- Search job posting number 36875 or conduct a keyword search using 'UShadow'
- Upload approved resume to the posting
If you are selected to participate in UShadow, your participation is MANDATORY. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to a one-day UShadow experience with the host that is assigned to you.
The UShadow Committee strives to make the best possible matches based on students' indicated preferences as well as the host participants' industries. All students will be responsible for their own transportation to and from shadowing locations, so please plan accordingly.
Submitting your application does not guarantee you will be matched with a UShadow host.
TIMELINE OF EVENTS
Spring 2015 UShadow Timeline... Coming Soon! Contact Samantha Haimes for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!