Thank you for your interest in applying for UShadow! We are excited at the prospect of pairing you with an industry professional that can provide you with career guidance and advice.
TIMELINE OF EVENTS
- Applications Open: Monday, January 11th
- Applications Close: Friday, January 29th at 4:00pm
- Notification Emails Sent Out: Mid-February
- Pre-Departure Orientations (mandatory to attend one of these sessions): February 17th or 18th (Time is TBD)
- UShadow Experiences completed: March & April 2016
Contact Carly Smith for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Submitting your application does not guarantee you will be matched with a UShadow host.
- If you are selected to participate in UShadow, your participation is MANDATORY. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to a one-day UShadow experience with the host that is assigned to you in March or April 2016.
- The Toppel Career Center strives to make the best possible matches based on students' indicated preferences as well as the host participants' industries. All students will be responsible for their own transportation to and from shadowing locations, so please plan accordingly.