What do you need to attend?
Are you ready to attend the Accounting Career Fair?
- Must be a University of Miami degree-seeking student or alumni
- Must be professionally dressed. Students and alumni inappropriately dressed will not be allowed to enter
- Have CaneID
- Have at least 20 copies of your resume
Be sure to do the following to prepare for professional/career events:
- Have your resume critiqued by Toppel
- Attend Career prep workshops (Schedule of events available on the Toppel calendar)
- Conduct company research
- Attend career education programs leading up to the event such as EPIC
- Collect business cards from recruiters to follow up after the event
You can come to Toppel (located at 5225 Ponce de Leon Blvd.) for walk-in advising for a resume or cover letter critique, mini mock interview, and LinkedIn profile critique. Walk-in advising schedule: Monday – Thursday 10:00 am – 4:30 pm (Summer hours: Monday - Thursday 2:00 - 4:00 pm)