In order to post a job/internship at the University of Miami's Toppel Career Center, you must first register with HireACane, our Career Management System. Please follow these steps to register:
- Click on the Register tab, fill out the information requested, and click on Submit.
- When we receive your initial registration form, we will review it and email you back with your username and password to access the HireACane system.
- Log into HireACane by clicking on the link listed in the email and enter your username (your e-mail address) and the password that was assigned to you.
- From there click on the Postings tab and select Add New. Repeat the process if you have more than one job/internship.
- Once you have posted your job/internship online, it will be placed in a "holding bin" to be reviewed by a Toppel Career Center staff member. If approved, your job/internship will be immediately viewable to our students. If it is not approved, we will notify you with the reason.
For future job/internship postings (i.e. new postings, updating or editing existing postings, removing postings) you can enter HireACane directly by using your username and password on the Employer Log-in Page
- Make sure to fill out your Company Profile as completely as possible for students to review.
- Make sure the email address you provide is your official business email account, such as YourName@YourCompanyName.com.
- You may also choose to participate in On-Campus Recruiting (Interviewing) and Events such as fairs and information sessions. Simply click on the appropriate tabs for further instructions.