What do you need to attend?
Are you ready to attend Career Expo?
- Must be a University of Miami degree-seeking student or alumni
- Must be professionally dressed. Students and alumni inappropriately dressed will not be allowed to enter
- Have CaneID
- Have at least 20 copies of your resume
Be sure to do the following to prepare for professional/career events:
- Have your resume critiqued by Toppel by scheduling a One on One Consulting Session
- Attend Career prep workshops (Schedule of events available on the Toppel calendar)
- Conduct company research
- Attend career education programs leading up to the event such as EPIC and the Alumni Webinar Series
- Collect business cards from recruiters to follow up after the event